Clerk to the Governing Body
The Governing Body is looking to recruit a clerk to the Governing Body.
Are you someone who can;
• Prepare agenda plan, minute and clerk all Governing Body meetings including committee meetings and additional meetings as required by the school.
• Ensure that relevant paperwork and information for Governors/committee members are circulated in accordance with deadlines.
• Advise the Governing Body (or have access to the information) on governance legislation and procedural matters where necessary before, during and after meetings.
• Maintain correct membership records, systems and files for all governor correspondence
• Display good communication and organisational skills
The successful candidate should have access to computer facilities and be computer literate. Training & support will be provided.
Due to the nature of the post, the individual will also be expected to keep and respect confidentiality at all times.
There will be approximately 9 meetings a year that are mainly held late afternoon or early evening.
Please visit the schools website for further information and an application form & to view the Safeguarding Policy as part of your application or alternatively please pick up an application pack from the school.
Interview Date: TBC
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).