The role of the Family Worker is to be a link between school and home, to offer advice, help, support and more importantly be a listening ear regarding any issues that may arise during our time together at school. However big or small the issue, we will do our best to give help and advice.
What do we do?
- We support parents, carers and their families in a variety of ways
- Support with any family matters
- Advice and support with children’s learning
- Facilitation of a variety of courses and family activities
- Signposting to other services
- Home visits
- Support in transition from one school to another