- Learning Logs encourage Parents/Carers to work alongside their children every week.
- Learning Logs will be given out on a Friday and need to be handed in the following Thursday.
- They need to be in school every day in case children have the opportunity to work on them during class time and Teachers can support children if necessary.
- Learning Logs must be completed on ONE PAGE ONLY per week.
- Year 3 and Year 4 will be completing an 'A-Z of interests'.
- Work can be presented through writing, drawing, diagrams/pictures, use photographs, stick things in, record experiments or examples, research, ask other people etc.
- The internet may be used but not just to copy or replicate information straight from there. (Parents please support your child online to keep them safe).
- Learning logs are not required to have hours spent on them, but children are expected to take pride in their work and have FUN.
- Learning Log club for Year 3 and 4 is on Monday in ALF with the Family Workers during lunch time.
- After school on a Wednesday parents and children can attend an after school Learning Log session to work alongside their child.
- Use the list on the back page to plan ahead for your Learning Log.
- Gold Star = 2 house points, Silver Star = 1 house point